What is the single most important benefit that I enjoy working at home you might ask. Well the answer is the ability to see my children and be there for them every time they need me. It was not possible when I was still working at the office from 8am to 5pm where my day usually starts at 5am because of the long commute to work and I'm home around 9pm because of traffic.
But that's not the only thing that I love working at home. Here is my list:
1. I do not have to buy expensive clothes and I can even work in my pajamas, though I do not needarily practice it.
2. I enjoy having not to play office politics. I'm more of a loner and I do not mind being left alone to finish my tasks.
3. I love working flexible hours. If a need arise during the day, I can easily attend to it and work at night instead.
4. Working at home is more relax. I hate rigid rules.
5. Taking breaks is far more enjoyable as I get to enjoy my kids and my husband.
6. I do not get stuck in traffic!
7. I get to know different nationality and learn of their culture.
8. I can choose projects to work on and people to work with. If I find a person to be overbearing, I do not continue to work with him / her for future projects.
9. I get to refer my friends and give them work too!
10. I earn more and get to keep more.
The list can go on and on but that will give you an idea of how beautiful working at home can be. It's possible to have this dream too – to work at home; all you need is patience and the right tools to find the right opportunity for your skills.
Are you working from home too? Share me your list and let's have some fun.